-JYD Squad-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
-JYD Squad-

The Junkyard

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

IM BACK! kinda?

Go down 
+2
Esc_W`
aot.duffinator
6 posters
AuthorMessage
aot.duffinator

IM BACK! kinda? Empty
PostSubject: IM BACK! kinda?   IM BACK! kinda? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 12:42 pm

Whats up homies? just got home from boot camp yesterday and figured i'd stop in here to see what was goin on. I might hop on dfx2 or one of those games at some point while im home on leave but at the same time i obviously have lots of stuff i need to take care of first. Things tend to pile up when you're away for 13 weeks Laughing. Well gotta go take care of some other random stuff right now actually

-PEACE
Back to top Go down
Esc_W`

IM BACK! kinda? Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM BACK! kinda?   IM BACK! kinda? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 12:46 pm

welcome back, don't know you cuz I'm just joined,, glad you're back and please play DFX because in a month or so nowhone will play dfx anymore and I don't have money for DFX2 lmao (:
Back to top Go down
Collapse
Admin
Admin
Collapse

IM BACK! kinda? Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM BACK! kinda?   IM BACK! kinda? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 5:00 pm

Whats up duff.. how long you back for?
Back to top Go down
Vip3r

Vip3r

IM BACK! kinda? Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM BACK! kinda?   IM BACK! kinda? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:35 pm

w00t! welcome back duff. how was boot camp? my bros going to boot camp next month. hes going in the army, mos 19k (armored scout). gonna be driving a tank in iraq. see in-game man.

oh, and if ur just gonna be around for a couple weeks i wouldn't waste ur time with dfx2... i'm not a fan at all. most of the cheats moved on to dfx2 so dfx is pretty fun now.
Back to top Go down
JYDsYoungestMemberEdDie

JYDsYoungestMemberEdDie

IM BACK! kinda? Empty
PostSubject: RE: IM BACK! kinda?   IM BACK! kinda? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:54 pm

umm...i dont really no u so i just wanna say hey and hope u like the games we play and i 10 yrs old =-) oh one more thing are you in JYD =)??

sry havent got a sig yet.

oh guys i got these pics i made with jyd member names like sigs so i will post next time i come on.

*PEACE OUT* lol!
Back to top Go down
aot.duffinator

IM BACK! kinda? Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM BACK! kinda?   IM BACK! kinda? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 8:35 pm

yeah im in JYD, just left for a bit for b00t c4mp and im about to leave next week for combat training with .50 cals, MK19's and M203's and the such Twisted Evil.

oh yeah and viper tell your bro i said good luck and stay strong. Its all about the mental attitude you go into it with Wink. I have heard that Army boot camp is easier than Marine Corps boot camp but doesnt mean it's easy Rolling Eyes.
Back to top Go down
Collapse
Admin
Admin
Collapse

IM BACK! kinda? Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM BACK! kinda?   IM BACK! kinda? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:03 pm

so duff how much muscle you put on from boot camp? lol
Back to top Go down
Claw.o.0

Claw.o.0

IM BACK! kinda? Empty
PostSubject: yoo   IM BACK! kinda? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 2:56 am

yo mofo Razz

I think the army know you very well Smile a big NOOB!
I bet you're training with 203 Razz

hehe gl bro Smile
Back to top Go down
aot.duffinator

IM BACK! kinda? Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM BACK! kinda?   IM BACK! kinda? EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 6:05 pm

well... finished MCT which was fun actually. got to shoot M203, M249 SAW, M240B, and a modified AT4 because it would be too expensive to give everyone live AT4's however i did get to watch 2 of my instructors blow up a tank withem. Oh yeah and threw some good old M67 Frags Cool Laughing. Right now im at my MOS school waiting for classes to pick up. So pretty much im sitting around cleaning most of the day then go back to the barracks where my roomates and i bought a ps3, 26" LCD tv and a crap-ton of games. So far so good if you ask me Razz.

oh btw i gained about 30lbs at boot camp Wink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IM BACK! kinda? Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM BACK! kinda?   IM BACK! kinda? Empty

Back to top Go down

IM BACK! kinda?
Page 1 of 1