-JYD Squad-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
-JYD Squad-

The Junkyard

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DFX stats, what the heck is wrong?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
V0ltage

V0ltage

DFX stats, what the heck is wrong? Empty
PostSubject: DFX stats, what the heck is wrong?   DFX stats, what the heck is wrong? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 6:23 pm

Hello everyone, I wanted to ask a question. How long are the stats off in DFX and does anyone know why? I think it's a about a month and still no stats, thats pretty shitty. Hope that Nova will put them back as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pylee3e
guesswho

guesswho

PostSubject: Re: DFX stats, what the heck is wrong?   DFX stats, what the heck is wrong? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 6:37 pm

V0ltage wrote:
Hello everyone, I wanted to ask a question. How long are the stats off in DFX and does anyone know why? I think it's a about a month and still no stats, thats pretty shitty. Hope that Nova will put them back as soon as possible.

its been over a month i ll let u in on a secret every thrusday in the night nova reboot server and stat come on for a night so be ready for thrusday night Laughing
Back to top Go down
V0ltage

V0ltage

PostSubject: Re: DFX stats, what the heck is wrong?   DFX stats, what the heck is wrong? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 6:42 pm

Haha, need to have like 5-6 cups of coffee on my table for the night, lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
guesswho

guesswho

PostSubject: Re: DFX stats, what the heck is wrong?   DFX stats, what the heck is wrong? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 6:45 pm

V0ltage wrote:
Haha, need to have like 5-6 cups of coffee on my table for the night, lol Very Happy

thats what i do lol but my choice of weapon is TEA Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
1WO

PostSubject: Re: DFX stats, what the heck is wrong?   DFX stats, what the heck is wrong? EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 4:52 am

sats are avaible if there are more than 5 people on a Nova server...

but you can't see them but they're there (I saw a man who get upgraded).
Back to top Go down
Esc_W`

PostSubject: Re: DFX stats, what the heck is wrong?   DFX stats, what the heck is wrong? EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 5:21 am

*sigh* ofcourse I'm away at thursday night LOL.

I personnaly think Nova is giving too much attention to DF:X2 - maybe DF:AF. when will stats return? I think nowhone knows, maybe if school starts again.
Back to top Go down
V0ltage

V0ltage

PostSubject: Re: DFX stats, what the heck is wrong?   DFX stats, what the heck is wrong? EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 5:25 am

Well I think what Esc said was pretty logic, the stats maybe will return when the school starts, and thats like in a week or something. Smile
Back to top Go down
guesswho

guesswho

PostSubject: Re: DFX stats, what the heck is wrong?   DFX stats, what the heck is wrong? EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:03 am

1WO wrote:
sats are avaible if there are more than 5 people on a Nova server...

but you can't see them but they're there (I saw a man who get upgraded).

stats enable does nt mean stats are also getting recorded. they will only get recorded if you see you total experince points, session point, and points, 3 different points and only than your stats are getting recorded
Back to top Go down
1WO

PostSubject: Re: DFX stats, what the heck is wrong?   DFX stats, what the heck is wrong? EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:11 pm

ok, well

Esc, You'r double kill and my double aren't count ><
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DFX stats, what the heck is wrong?   DFX stats, what the heck is wrong? Empty

Back to top Go down

DFX stats, what the heck is wrong?
Page 1 of 1