-JYD Squad-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
-JYD Squad-

The Junkyard

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

sup guys, anoobis checking in

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LordAnOObis-SO

sup guys, anoobis checking in Empty
PostSubject: sup guys, anoobis checking in   sup guys, anoobis checking in EmptyMon May 18, 2009 12:48 am

the one and only Lord of noobage here Lord AnOObis

just droppin in to say YO

like i posted in the other topic, i have vipers/daves cellie, and will talk to him every other day. if you guys want any info passed along, pm me at nw2 cause i check it daily. i am registered at literally every squad site, and dont feel like visiting 20+ squad sites a day. i suppose i could check here every other day to see whats going on

dave is doin good, he's tired, but at least his mom has power back on. we were only without power for 70 hours, his mom was without power for almostt a week, and his grandparents are still without power

i know some ppl/squads may bust your chops cause of some other members history. but im not like that. i stay cool with everyone until i 100 percent know you've done something bad. by bad i mean somethin like dishonoring the dead. cheaters im willing to give a second chance if they fess up and play clean

and i dont care what viper was banned for, i see his video's and see he plays clean and still OWNS. he's one of dfx's top gunners. really hoping that 2 on 2 happens where viper/azza go up against the 2 cads. viper and azza have that one before it even begins imo

my squad may not approve of me giving ppl second chances, but thats just me. i try to stay cool with everyone except for them ROWtards.

lol, did u guys see my last movie? i bitch slapped row in it

http://files.filefront.com/rownwmv/;13642485;/fileinfo.html 400 megs hd

http://files.filefront.com/Copy+of+rowndivx/;13648162;/fileinfo.html divx hd 300 megs

made em look rowtarded, they pissed me off by dishonoring my fallen brother roasty. they will forever be in my bitch book, and you dont come out of nooby's bitch book, once in, you're in for life

me n viper go waaaayyyy back tho to when he was dd. dang near 2 years ago. i cant say he never cheated, but i can say he definately doesnt cheat now, his vids prove it, and thats all i need.

but yea, i'll keep in touch with him and pass on any info to you guys, and if you guys want anything passed to him, just pm me at nw2 and i'll hit him up

have a good one guys/gals (if jyd has any gals)
Back to top Go down
Collapse
Admin
Admin
Collapse

PostSubject: Re: sup guys, anoobis checking in   sup guys, anoobis checking in EmptyMon May 18, 2009 12:11 pm

Hey anoobis, glad you stopped by. Getting pretty lonely in here by myself lol

I will definitely have a look at your vids, they are always great.

And that whole thing with the mods, and everything. Leads me to believe why people like him got banned for no reason. Could be as simple as "A friend of a friend wanted him banned" or something like that. If it could be used to help the real cheaters not get banned, them im sure there would be a way for the clean players to get banned for no reason at all. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Claw.o.0

Claw.o.0

PostSubject: noooooooooooooooooobis!   sup guys, anoobis checking in EmptyMon May 18, 2009 10:01 pm

heyyy noobis =P

u say if there any girls in JYD. WELL ONLY GIRLS ALLOWED 2 JOIN JYD ! =P Collapse's Instructions... And i wander why he said only the pretty and fit ones... hmm

Srry hvn't been posting much not on my pc Razz Broke it again xD

g2g i just saw cake in the fridge cyyyya
Back to top Go down
Vip3r

Vip3r

PostSubject: Re: sup guys, anoobis checking in   sup guys, anoobis checking in EmptySun May 24, 2009 9:49 pm

ah, saw the other post 1st. thanks for stoppin by bro. my grandpa finally got power back 2 days ago. he just went through surgery again (they mess up the first time apparently) so we've been at his house almost every day cutting, splitting, and stacking logs. pain in the ass, but glad to help him out. working on my uncles bronco now... rear axel broke while putting trees a couple days ago. and my moms truck broke down yesterday. somehow the front left wheel managed to come off while she was driving... forunately it was while she was turning into the driveway, not going down the highway. get to work on that now too. i'll post some pictures of the damage out here sometime, it is a mess... forests only have scattered trees still standing. looks awful.

thanks for the kind words bro. wish that 2v2 would've happened too, lol. wanted to whoop the shit outta rxbis... out well. i may be back in a couple weeks for a bit, not sure yet. i'll let yall know if i do though.

feel free to call whenever you want. hows things looking in your town? you guys got everything cleaned up yet? lotta roof work going on around here now.

later bro
Back to top Go down
LordAnOObis-SO

PostSubject: Re: sup guys, anoobis checking in   sup guys, anoobis checking in EmptyTue May 26, 2009 4:44 pm

good to hear viper, and no problemo about dropping by

and DAMN about your grandpa only getting power back a few days ago. that has got to be ROUGH to be without power for 2 full weeks

we only lost it for 66 hours, and with a 4 year old son, it was hell. 2 weeks no power and i think we would've sold the kid rofl jk

glad everythings ok tho man. hope your grandpa gets better too and am glad everyone else is doing good

sounds like one hell of a clean up job. if i wasnt a gimp i'd come over there and lend a hand

but most likely my noob arse would make things worse rofl. i am a noob at everything. i can mess anything up. i mean, come on now, who tears there foot 3/4's of the way off in a game of basketball rofl raises hand.

this one time when i was eating mashed potaters, i missed my mouth and stuck em in my eye LOL

and you clearly can see that i can own almost with the best of em in dfx, then manage to noob a loaded chopper in a hill side rofl

so uh yea lol

i'll be callin u later today or tomorrow tho

dont work too hard out there, peace Cool
Back to top Go down
Collapse
Admin
Admin
Collapse

PostSubject: Re: sup guys, anoobis checking in   sup guys, anoobis checking in EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:32 pm

LordAnOObis-SO wrote:
but most likely my noob arse would make things worse rofl. i am a noob at everything. i can mess anything up. i mean, come on now, who tears there foot 3/4's of the way off in a game of basketball rofl raises hand.

silent Shocked
Back to top Go down
Claw.o.0

Claw.o.0

PostSubject: Mash Potato   sup guys, anoobis checking in EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 3:33 pm

omfg...You put mash potato in ur eye OMFG lolz =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sup guys, anoobis checking in   sup guys, anoobis checking in Empty

Back to top Go down

sup guys, anoobis checking in
Page 1 of 1