-JYD Squad-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
-JYD Squad-

The Junkyard

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bad News for DFX2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Collapse
Admin
Admin
Collapse

Bad News for DFX2 Empty
PostSubject: Bad News for DFX2   Bad News for DFX2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 4:32 pm

If you guys haven't heard yet, apparently 2 Mods have left from Nova... so im guessing there will be very little to no cheat protection at all for the new game... not a good start for the new games coming out Neutral

NW.Mod12 =NL=

Report Abuse
With a heavy heart I am posting today my resignation from both the forum moderation and game moderation programs.

Over the course of 4 years of being apart of these programs I have strived to be fair and neutral. I was proud of my time as a moderator and the knowledge I was helping keep the forums/servers clean of trouble makers.

I would like to extend to all those in the community, players that have never violated the NDA or EULA in any way shape or form, apologizes for having to stand bye while the cheaters where allowed to have there bans and suspends overturned with nothing more than those players fictional reasons why it all happened. Please understand that while where unbiased and had to remain neutral the same rigorous standards to which we had to comply are not necessary for the companies staff.

Like my counter parts that are leaving these programs I find myself at increasing odds with upcoming policies that no longer include a zero tolerance for cheating. There is nothing more eye opening to the futility of a situation than to see hours worth of evidence collection and work required to place a restriction upon a player to watch it get erased within seconds because of who is on a staff members friends page or are a friend of a friend. Every removal is a slap in the face to every honest player that demands a higher standard in cheat protection while in game. That kind of company does not deserve my loyalty as a customer and it sure doesn’t deserve the thousands of hours of volunteer time I have put into these programs.

I firmly believed in the checks and balances system we had in the program. It worked and worked well. Those that would complain about the program are fine examples of our resolve to keep the servers clean yet the company allowed these players to return. They have become interwoven in the fabric and core of what remains of Novalogic and to what end they will be directed I dare not care to entertain.

I would like to thank Mike Harling for all his time and dedication in the work he did to try and keep the servers clean and to help the community to police itself. No singular member of what used to be Nova did more for those that truly matter in this community. You the players, that where clean and honest, looking for nothing more than the enjoyment of the game. Sadly that is in short order these days and regardless of the rhetoric will only be getting worse with the lose of our program.

I would like to thank all the members of the Moderation staff I have known over the years. Never have I seen so few give so much of there free time with absolutely zero thanks from the company you dedicated your time to save from Mr. Harling. Through the tides of trouble makers looking to point fingers at us to try and discredit us to the bad mouthing from multiply suspended account holders still allowed to come back to the community you still carried on with resolve, honor and integrity holding close to heart that regardless of what the community was being told you knew the truth of the matter.

To those that are blindly holding out hope for a better tomorrow. Sadly I can only say good luck to you. You will need it.

Game Moderator 20
Forum Moderator 12

NW.Mod03 =NL=

Report Abuse
I have tried my best over the years to
be fair and helpful in the forums and in game.
I have made a few mistakes over the years and
made every attempt to right any mistake
I or any other moderator have made.

Some will say thanks, others will say good riddance.
I am satisfied that I did my best to help the community,
Novalogic and the Game Moderation program.

I have a zero tolerance for cheating and
can not be a part of something that no longer
feels the same way.

Best Wishes to All,

Game Moderator 1 / Forum Moderator 03
Have Fun and Keep the Chat Clean
Back to top Go down

Bad News for DFX2
Page 1 of 1